IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Captain Jack Sparrow ::

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> News Board and Mods -> GTA:SA Mods
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jun - 01:05 (2011)    Post subject: Captain Jack Sparrow Reply with quote

This model is from the original game called Kingdom Hearts 2. Extracted by a Brasilian site to be used for GTA: San Andreas. I think you all will love it. So, here you go. A perfect skin for you for those who are fan of the POTC Movies.

LINK TO THE SITE WHERE THE MODEL CAN BE DOWNLOADED: http://brasilmodsgta.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/skin-jack-sparrow-para-gta-sa…

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jun - 01:05 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jun - 14:09 (2011)    Post subject: Captain Jack Sparrow Reply with quote

Nice, i had this mod already though
but i think not the same author to made it
IFG Fan

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jun - 07:45 (2011)    Post subject: Captain Jack Sparrow Reply with quote

Awesome  Mr. Green
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jun - 19:23 (2011)    Post subject: Captain Jack Sparrow Reply with quote

[IFG]Joekey wrote:

Nice, i had this mod already though
but i think not the same author to made it
If ye find a "Captain Hector Barbossa" model. Tell me. I so want him Razz. To others: No problem and remember to give credit to the maker and extractors.

PostPosted: Today at 07:44 (2017)    Post subject: Captain Jack Sparrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> News Board and Mods -> GTA:SA Mods All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica