IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: About FAT server ::

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Everything
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Goldd
Usual Poster

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Mon 6 Jun - 12:38 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

First Hey all.......
Me and Klabauter_mann decided to make a server for FAT server and i discuss it with Zer0,and their was an idea to share the server together so it would be for IFG and FAT,and FAT will pay the half and ifg the half and for more info u can discuss it with Zer0.
Zer0 Told me that he will talk with Titia and Jojo 

Thx For listening

PostPosted: Mon 6 Jun - 12:38 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Goldd
Usual Poster

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jun - 14:59 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Sorry for double post but titia want to check this topic important
IFG Fan

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jun - 15:08 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Thats a very nice idea ... lets see what the others have to say =)
El_NiNo

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jun - 16:44 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Good idea!  Very Happy
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jun - 17:52 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Well, first of all, I didn't crossed Zer0 so I wasn't knowing this . . .

Then I would first speak with all leaders of IFG then with ma clan and then with FAT leaders ! I need to have trust in you coz it's about money, we ain't rolling on gold, we can pay but we don't want to waste our money for nothing . . . And we have also to decide how will be the server rules about admin and all others things.

It's not easy and IFG own their script with their ideas, FAT has to say "Yes" or "No" and to discuss about it.

When I will do all this things, I will let you know =)

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Goldd
Usual Poster

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jun - 18:26 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Well the Leaders are:[FAT]Goldd-[FAT]Klabauter_Mann and you need to trust us,and if u dont trust me u can trust klabauter,well........if u want the server of IFG (the old one)will be hosted again and trust that we will host it
We wont cheat u can trust us rly
U can ask Zer0 he trust me
Ask Tony
Orko
Vrag
Pyraeus
We're not like these shit clan LA,so trust FAT

P.S:We're not rolling we're serious IFG will pay the half and FAT the half and if u want Zer0 will write everything here........
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Thu 9 Jun - 06:34 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Im 100% sure about these guys, they are 100% truthful, so this is a good oppertunity for IFG and for FAT to get some attention from the players, i dont know how much will the server cost but i think this could be a good investment, [IFG][FAT]Town of hell Very Happy
[Cali]Dro

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jun - 06:22 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Trust'em Smile
[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Fri 2 Sep - 11:40 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Ermm U should trust us,I know FAT clan bcuz Im in wtf lol Cool
We are NOT hackers,we are NOT fuckheads!

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

PostPosted: Wed 12 Oct - 09:24 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Forget it !

There is no way to IFG to do something with FAT ! I heard some bad things about us coming from FAT and to be honest, Ronnie isn't a friend of mine no more.

But don't worry FAT Members, I'm going to catch Klabauter, to explain to him =)

Lil_Titia

Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Wed 12 Oct - 19:21 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

I thought I read correctly when I heard rumors that we we're a "dead clan" from FAT. So ye.. Now its a dead deal. I agree with Titia. Though its a shame about it.
Leader
Leader

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct - 08:43 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

[IFG]Pyraeus wrote:
I thought I read correctly when I heard rumors that we we're a "dead clan" from FAT. So ye.. Now its a dead deal. I agree with Titia. Though its a shame about it.

Heard from who?
I fuckin boil!Tell me who said that FAT is spreading rumors around!
Leader
Leader

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct - 09:08 (2011)    Post subject: About FAT server Reply with quote

Obviously, Ronnie said you're unfair and Commander said he heard from a FAT guy that IFG is a dead clan and gone to hell.

Lil_Titia

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:43 (2017)    Post subject: About FAT server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Everything All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica