IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application
Previous topic :: Next topic  
El_NiNo

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 14:36 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

How old are you ? 14

Where are you from ? Croatia

What languages can you speak ? english and croatian

When did you begun to play on SAMP ? last summer

And on our server ? i am not registered becouse the server is off but of course i will register when it comes back

Were/Are you in another clan ? no

Why do you want to be a part of us ? Vrag my cousin showed me the forum and talked a lot of insane family gangsters. it seems like a great clan with good people so i really want to be a part of this family

What are your skills ? in game killing Very Happy

Oo Say Something More About You oO

my name is Mauro and i come from one great island Rab (like vrag) in croatia.i am in 8. class in elementary school.i am a friendly guy who loves having fun.i love sports. in most i like football.my favourite football club is Chelsea Smile
i go to gym almost every day.i love playing computer games. my favourite games are PES,football manager, san andreas etc...

so thats all about me...i hope you like it and i will joing your great clan  Wink

Last edited by El_NiNo on Fri 3 Jun - 08:50 (2011); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 14:36 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Orko
IFG Fan

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 16:28 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

I don't know you much...hope ill have the chance to know you more
nice application
stay active 
good luck
El_NiNo

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 16:29 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

i hope too..im active on LST server. and tnx Laughing
Goldd
Usual Poster

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 16:33 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

Sorry,but i saw u breaking rules alooot,btw good luck

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 16:53 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

You aren't very active in LST, I only saw you once, and I kicked you for drive bying, sorry, but Good luck man.
Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 17:29 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

guys i never saw him breaking rules...he is my cousin and we play a lot together...and how can you say he isnt active on lst? he plays there everyday...he is a good guy and good player and he has my support...just stay active and good luck Smile

Visit poster’s website MSN
[Cali]Dro

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 17:37 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

I I only saw him once, I also get on everyday, but I do remember him using another account saying he was Im_master(I can't remember his other account name) , I saw him break rules before , but he never did it again after I kicked him, anyways....good luck Very Happy
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 17:44 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

Good luck, YOU WILL NEED IT!
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 17:46 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

Good luck dude, stay active, respect our rules... good luck Smile
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 20:33 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

Good luck and cya around sometimes Okay

PostPosted: Sun 8 May - 01:46 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

Good luck boy, i met you in LST and you looks like a good guy, very friendly, the best for ya. See you around.

PostPosted: Sun 8 May - 09:26 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

liger you never kick me..dont lie...and gold  i never break rules.tnx guys Very Happy
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 09:51 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

Need to clear this things but as also do believe in Vrag's opinion.
Show your IFG Soul to get int (Advice)

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[Cali]Dro

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 14:49 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

Im_Master wrote:
liger you never kick me..dont lie...and gold  i never break rules.tnx guys Very Happy

Lol no offense man, but I wouldn't lie about anything like that, I can at least say you never broke rules again, but I do remember kicking you for drive bying, I didn't lie about that, but I can now at least say you are good player now, and you follow rules, good luck Smile
El_NiNo

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 17:14 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application Reply with quote

but you actually not sure if that was me..so if someone go with another acount, breaking rules and say im liger...this means that it was you?ok i want to close this theme..you can sey  anything you want but i never do that..tnx. Very Happy .you  look like good guy  and you are goood player so..good luck! Very Happy
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:45 (2017)    Post subject: [FULL IFG]El_NiNo's application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 1 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica