IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [DenieD] Goldd app ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Goldd
Usual Poster

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 07:50 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

How old are you ?15
Where are you from ?Canada
What languages can you speak ?Full English,lil bit spanish,lil lil bit russian,not alot french

When did you begun to play on SAMP ?2 years in lst and 1 year in other servers but now i am lvl 3 in lst and im am always on
And on our server ?1 time i think or 2
Were/Are you in another clan ?I were in [FAT] clan
Why do you want to be a part of us ?I know most of IFG,and ur lucky cuz u have them,i support them all,and i wanna be one of them
What are your skills ?I am skilled in duels,everything

I am skiled in soccer and im the captain Smile

Oo Say Something More About You oO-My name Is Robert Stanley,And sometimes i like school,and sometimes i dont,and My games that i love are Gta IV,Callofduty BlackOps,Callofduty 2,World of War Craft,And in real life i have a team in soccer and im the captain,Well these are a lil bit of info about me........Songs that i love:Never Say Never,dj boyler keep on moving,Can-t-be-tamed

For more info about me ask Sweet,Orko,CrIsIs,Vrag,Ado,Alin

Thx Smile

Last edited by Goldd on Fri 6 May - 12:37 (2011); edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 07:50 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Orko
IFG Fan

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 07:59 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Dude you have to follow the site's rules.First you had to do a presentation and then an application
And what happened to you and FAT ?!?You even asked me if i wanna join.So thats kinda strange for me
Anyway Good Luck.You'll need it
Goldd
Usual Poster

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 08:30 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Code:

Sorry i forgot,btw i added it in edit,thx orko Smile
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 10:45 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

hmmm...yes i know you fro lst server and you are a good guy and a good player but i think you made this application a little bit too soon...anyway be active, get to know other members and good luck

PS: if you have to say something more about yourself say it here ( i mean on that: more info about me ask sweet...) xD

Visit poster’s website MSN
Goldd
Usual Poster

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 11:22 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Guys i want to know the rest of IFG members Cuz i know Most of them,cuz i am eager to be one of them,And Most of IFG members know me Smile
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 11:56 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Damn FUUUU!! Another Monster Energy Ratto in here FUUU! Very Happy Very Happy Good luck, you will need it. Be active.
Goldd
Usual Poster

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 12:15 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Mwahaha  another Monster !!!!MWahahaha
 Thx i will be active 20/24

And i will try to be 24/24 active mwahaahha
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 12:22 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Hey man ,

Nice aplication , a little too short throught . You should tell us more about yourself . Example : What music do u like ? etc .

I and others too i think, would like to know why you left [FAT] ? (wasnt it your own clan? )

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 12:39 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

[FAT] is a good clan and i like it uhmm but i dreamed to be [FRAG] or [IFG] but now i made an application to be one of IFG members

Hope to get accepted
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 13:02 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

And what if one day you would dream to be a NOV or a THC ?

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 13:37 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Lol Alin  Very Happy
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 14:07 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

FAT  Mr. Green Klab kick his ass! (joke)

Nice app, stay active and good luck!

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Visit poster’s website MSN
Goldd
Usual Poster

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 14:13 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Thx i will be active 4 life Smile
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 17:12 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Well, first, don't spam the forum, be active yes, but not spam :p

Hum, it's a nice application ! Smile
We'll see so, try to be yourself, and see you soon maybe as an IFG, good luck, you need it Smile
Usual Poster

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 17:17 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app Reply with quote

Thx,wont spam forum again sorry,thx again

And 100 percent i will be active

PostPosted: Today at 17:45 (2017)    Post subject: [DenieD] Goldd app

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica