IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [FULL IFG] Orko's application ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Orko
IFG Fan

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 13:31 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

How old are you ? - Im 17 years old

Where are you from ? - Im from Bulgaria (Town Varna)

What languages can you speak ? - I can speac English,Bulgarian and a little bit Russian Very Happy

When did you begun to play on SAMP ? - The Problem is that i dont remember actually when i started to play.I started long time ago and then i stopped for a some time...and when i came back to play i played 7-8 mounths

And on our server ? - Probubly a mounth or two :]

Were/Are you in another clan ? - Well i was in a clan called [RdS] (i guess some of u guys saw me in LST with this tag) but right now im not in a clan Very Happy .

Why do you want to be a part of us ? - I want to be a part of the familly because everyone is friendly and a nice person,and i think this is the best community i saw (not kidding :]).And i think i know almost everyone,so i asked my self "Why don't i try".And i think ill fit good in the Familly (my opinion) Razz

What are your skills ? :
Skills in real life : Hmm...let me think...basketball,swimming,internet surfing,i think also school,but in tot sure 100% about that just because i hate studying boring stuff Very Happy

Skills in SAMP : Killing enemies,admining,and conversating with friends in the chat Smile

Oo Say Something More About You oO - I just want to say sorry if i repeat myself
My real name is Orlin Todorov.As you already know i live in Bulgaria.Im a really shy person in life,so i think that's gonna be a problem for me in the future    (hope the shynes leave me one day   ).Im mostly shy of unknown people,dont know why i just get nervous and talk stupid stuff sometimes,but dont we all have some type of bug Very Happy ,and dont worry,im not shy here Very Happy .In my free time i go out with my friends.Mostly we conversate about retarded stuff xD.But in a other view i can trust them for everything and i can count on them :].We usually go on a walk in the Park,play cards at someones house or play on the PC.When the weather gets hot we can't wait to go to the beach,thats one of my favorite things do to   .And i wanted to tell u that one of my friends is Snake (the slimey pooch from FRAG Very Happy ).And right now im going on a Englis course called "English Academy" to increese my level of english knowlage and to gain the next level :].The problem is that here in Bg we don't have good schools,so somewhere in the future im planning to move to London,atleast ill have a warm welcome from my aunt.So...thats from me
Hope you guys like it
Thanks for the attention! Razz
See you :]
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 13:31 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 15:30 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Very good application. What can I say ? Good luck, but I think it won't be a problem to enter in the family, keep your activity, be yourself, that's the way to have the IFG spirit ! We'll see after, by the way, you seem to be a nice guy. So let's see. Good luck once again.  Okay
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 17:02 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

I remember times when i was applying for this Fammily or should i say Brotherhood(With Titia), people here are kind and suprisingly good, although i met some big jerks over net, but there r no kind of them here..... This guy, my man and friend, Orlin The Eagle Todorov deaserves to be here with us, to participate in good moments with us, he is the type of guy we need.... Damn, you r a good guy, so GOOD LUCK from your kolega and one more thing i have to say in this post: MESI CEMENT!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
[IFG]Alin1997
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 17:31 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Let's see , you just joined 5 days ago and you already have 102 posts .

Activity or spam Exclamation Question

Good luck , anyway .

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 17:59 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

[IFG]Alin1997 wrote:
     Let's see , you just joined 5 days ago and you already have 102 posts .

Activity or spam Exclamation Question

Good luck , anyway .

I told you i wont do that again...lol.But thank you all Smile
Callofduty4
Visitor

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 22:15 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Good luck man, i'm 100% sure that u'll be accepted or they got mad! I already can see this:

[IFG]Orko-will-be-accepted-for-sure joined the server

so, i'll say it now: Congratz! Okay

PostPosted: Fri 15 Apr - 12:36 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Callofduty4 wrote:
Good luck man, i'm 100% sure that u'll be accepted or they got mad! I already can see this:

[IFG]Orko-will-be-accepted-for-sure joined the server

so, i'll say it now: Congratz! Okay

Lol thanx man Smile,really hope so ;]
[IFG]Ado
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Fri 15 Apr - 21:24 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Very good application, I like it!  Okay You gotta be patient! Stay active and see you on the server!!!  Cool

Good luck!

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Visit poster’s website MSN
Orko
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 15 Apr - 22:12 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Thanx Ado  Wink
Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Mon 18 Apr - 08:19 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

very good application... you'r a nice guy, friendly and active on forum so just be patient and good luck  Mr. Green

Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]CrIsIs
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

PostPosted: Mon 18 Apr - 12:03 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Good Application...
I played with u on LST and i found that u r a nice guys...
Stay Active here...Oops u r already very active Very Happy Very Happy
Okay Okay Okay Okay
Best Of Luck... Embarassed  Shy Boy..!!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
Orko
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Mon 18 Apr - 13:47 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Thank you verry much guys  Mr. Green ...i appreciate it  Embarassed
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Wed 20 Apr - 07:06 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

I know, I know, I'm late but I'm also late for the work but still I wanted to post something =D

We spoke together, didn't even knew that Snake is your friend, to be straight this point is helping you to get ma support =) But I know you're a nice guy, I knew you were shy coz you ain't talking to me enough =P Stay active as you are, it's not needed more !

You won't need luck Okay

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Orko
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Wed 20 Apr - 07:55 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Thanx for the support...it really meanZ alot to meh Very Happy
MJMed
Visitor

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Wed 20 Apr - 18:13 (2011)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application Reply with quote

Nice Application.Good Luck Smile
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:42 (2017)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Orko's application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica