IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [DenieD] Callofduty4 for IFG ::

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Callofduty4
Visitor

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 03:09 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Callofduty4 for IFG Reply with quote

How old are you ? I'm 16

Where are you from ? Brazil

What languages can you speak ? Portugues, english, little bit of spanish, but i can read it well, i can understand something french coz some words are the same as portuguese.

When did you begun to play on SAMP ? Hmmm good question, i'm old in sa-mp, like 4-5 years i'm not sure that it was 2006 or 2007.

And on our server ? Not too much, but i want to play here, but when i see, there is no peoples playing, but very ( i said very) active in FRAG.

Were/Are you in another clan ? Wow damn at this questions coz i was in a lot of clans, examples: [MoD], [Piratas], [TF], [Mrn], [SOD], [LA], hmmm... calm down, let me thing... [NFS], ... i can't remember the others... xD

Why do you want to be a part of us ? I don't know (haha). No, really, i want to be a IFG member coz i like their style, i mean this forum, members, charisma, they are very friendly, a good and harmonious clan and especialy stable.

What are your skills ? I'm good doing everything, especially killing, really, you can see my stats, my ratio now is 24.64 (FRAG server) and i'm trying to keep wtih this, growing it up bit by bit. xD

This is it, i know that everybody hates [LA] clan, but now i hate them too, to hell them, they brought me many problems, but now i have my admin level back coz i'm clean and that wasn't my fault Sunwolf is banned, for me enough about it. About me, i like football, little of basketball, i love Call of Dutys ( of course, this is my name here), i'm a bit crazy, but don't worry, you're safe near me xD
I love hot girls like Titia... xD .... i hope that y'all like me as i like this awesome clan and community. Thanks Smile

This post looks like a gay post, so many colors hahahaha.

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 03:09 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 12:33 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Callofduty4 for IFG Reply with quote

Callofduty4 wrote:
 This post looks like a gay post, so many colors hahahaha.

Nice One.
Ratio 24.64 Fu!
Good Application,All Details,You're Good And Funny what you mant more?
Good Luck and be active!

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 14:11 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Callofduty4 for IFG Reply with quote

Mmmh I'm scared ! I mean, after all what happened in FRAG, SunWolf got banned and now you're trying to join us.

Guess, what come in my mind ? This guy is an [LA] and coz he did his shit over FRAG, he is trying to take some bad revenge over us.

I'm sorry but this needs time to have ma trust and ma support.

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 16:59 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Callofduty4 for IFG Reply with quote

We can't judge you because you was an LA ! You seem to be good guy, and you are already an admin on FRAG, I think you're good to manage this so. But you know, sometimes, the members who seems to be a future good IFG let us down... So. I wanna see you deserve your future or not tag ! Show me that ! Be active.. bla bla bla

Good luck dude !
Visitor

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 23:19 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Callofduty4 for IFG Reply with quote

Alright! Thx for support. Cool

"This guy is an [LA] and coz he did his shit over FRAG, he is trying to take some bad revenge over us." — Titia
I'm not [LA] anymore, and i didn't did shits over FRAG, only Sunwolf and by himself. I know that you have the right about don't trust me well, but you played with me in FRAG and i think that you know me a bit. Gimme a chance, i'll wait for your decision, i know that it will take time. Anyway, i'm trying to be active here, i really like this clan, it will be an honor to be part of it.

< applauses now >

Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Tue 15 Mar - 09:09 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Callofduty4 for IFG Reply with quote

The thing I meant is :

I have doubts coz in my mind, there is still something saying me "He is still in [LA], he is kidding with IFG and he will do something bad coz he is Django, Heriche or Parkour"

That's why you can't be a part of us. I have to much doubts about you and I'm not the only one. You can stay and you're welcome on our community but you can't be an IFG.

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:44 (2017)    Post subject: [DenieD] Callofduty4 for IFG

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica