IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Birthdays
Previous topic :: Next topic  
[IFG]Zer0
Leader
Leader

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar - 13:00 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

As you can all see, our family is turning one year old in a few days, but still, not the right time to say happy b-day. 
This year was all about fun, family love and extreme changes, the next year will come with even more changes over here. 

I would like to congratulate Titia and Jojo for making this the best community ever ! ! ! 

So, now I'll announce something really important, OUR ONE YEAR PARTY! 

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar - 13:00 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar - 13:13 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar - 14:18 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

Family Guy Rocks Twisted Evil
Really if we had problems with LA,FRAG and knight_idiot this year was great.
Well there isn't not moment to say Happy B-Day but we should say it on server on 17th March at hour 17:00 GMT+1.

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar - 17:55 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

Wow, I was thinking that I'll do this post the 17th... But Zer0, it rocks, you did that before me, so fuck !!

Happy Birthday to IFG ! I'm here since the really beggining of IFG, with Titia, and Jo.. The IFG community grows up everyday, a big difference since the really beggining ! IFG seems to be biggest now ! Okay

Well I won't write a big text, I just wanna say that I'm proud of IFG, Thanks to Jojo, and especially Titia who created this community, whitout this community I haven't met you all... Be proud of everything Titia and Jo !
So a big thanks and don't forget, IFG WILL ROCK FOREVER, IFG 4 EVER !
Thanks to everybody to make IFG better everyday.

Let's make a party on our server (private) for IFG members and VIP's one day, just for the birthday ! Okay

YOU ROCK !

IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar - 18:16 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

It's an honor to be part of this wonderful community. You guys (and Titia xD) are the best!

HAPPY B-DAY IFG!

I'll do my best to be there.............. LET'S PARTYYYYY

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Visit poster’s website MSN
MJMed
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar - 18:55 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

HHHHHAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BBBBB-DDDDDAAAAAYYYYY IFG
Sorry but I have not found any pictures of cakes as Ado and Happpy BIRTHDAY IFG.
and also I can come to the little fiesta on the server?
And again HAPPY B-DAY IFG. Mr. Green Mort de Rire Mr. Green Mort de Rire
[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sun 13 Mar - 17:17 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

Bleah Sticky Darky:D

Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 14:22 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

i think darky has said everything Very Happy it was a wonderfull year full of fun...i am proud to be an IFG!!!! Smile

Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 14:26 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

Ah guys, I'm really proud, I allready told you !

I would say something about Zer0 ! He did our bases, he made us stronger than we were. You can be proud of it coz you are a part of this community.

Without one of IFGs like Darky, Ado, Vrag, Zer0, Neo or some others, IFGs wouldn't be like this is now.

Don't be thanksfull to me or Sniper, you all made it with us. Don't forget, even if you are leaders or even if I had the idea to make it, without you all, IFG can't exist ! ! ! !

You're all wonderfull !

(I can't this friday ='( I allready have two things to do at the same day and hour, can't we do it on thursday or sunday ?)

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 17:02 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

Good for me Wink
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 18:50 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

Me too lol.
[IFG]Zer0
Leader
Leader

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Mar - 20:09 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

Ok, on sunday. Cool

Cheers, Zer0.
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Tue 15 Mar - 09:11 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

WONDERFULL =D

Thanks Mah Secret Lovah =)

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Tue 15 Mar - 12:23 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

Sunday?Hmmmm not between 17-19 GMT+2 cuz I have training...

[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Tue 15 Mar - 15:18 (2011)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! ! Reply with quote

WOWWOWOWWOOW. I got to say that when i met Darky on the FRAG server and Ado, i was like wtf that IFG mean in their name but after some time Alex told me about ya all and i was DAMN interested!!! So, how days where flowing by I met Titia[at first hand i thought she was a guy] and became more interested. So she told me how to sign up and all that stuff, helping me with links and with apply, i was added in Skype group so i met more IFGs [Flo, RonRat], i was like THESE GUYS ARE FREAKIN CRAZY!! Very Happy Very Happy So at the end I met MOFO ZERO and his holines Sniper Very Happy Very Happy Im not here for a year, but i feel like im here more than clan exists, because you guys are awesome people and awesome friends, i really cannot say anything bad about you. ALL THE BEST. IM REALLY GLAD THAT IM IN THIS RATTY CLAN. HAPPY B-DAY IFG!!!!!!! One more thing i got to say, and this is from my SA:MP heart and Real life heart [Im not mutant, no i dont own 2 hearts] This clan helped me realize that not all people are jerks exept my friends, I hope we grove in next years, and i got to say we have some serious candidates for sign up in here that i count on (Hrvoje), and that is all from me. Happy to you all Very Happy
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:37 (2017)    Post subject: |~| IFG turning one year old ! ! !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Birthdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica