IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Yeah! It's me ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Presentation
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Callofduty4
Visitor

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 08:00 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

What is your name on the server ? Callofduty4

How old are ou y? 16

Where are you from ? Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

How can we contact you ? I dunno yet... let me think ^^ (send me a PM)

Where did you found us ? Google! Nah, just playing FRAG server and i was curious about IFG community ;D

Well, i don't know what to say, but nice to meet you all. Some IFG members know me hehe, i'm playing FRAG since last year, and it's cool like IFG looks like. I hope y'all like me coz i'm very friendly. Enough for now i guess xD

... and, Titia, you hot. ( lol )

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 08:00 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 10:06 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

Ah I guess you coulded ask it to your clanmates like Django, Heriche or Parkour ! They knew it.

To let everyone know, Callofduty4 was or is a member of [LA], I know you're friendly and nice, that's why I won't ban you over there and I'm wishing you a full Welcome in IFG World.

But remember, to my eyes, hide things is like lie about something. You shoulded tell to everyone that, on some servers, you're playing with [LA] Clan and you would see all of your friends sayong to you to stop it coz [LA] is a clan of stupids children which should die (I'm talking about the clan).

Thanks for the "hot" xD I wish you a good visit over our world =)

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 10:37 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

Well, welcome here..................... One more word about Titia's hotness and me and Zer0 will kick your ass Very Happy Very Happy
[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 10:40 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

[IFG]Sweet_Balls wrote:
Well, welcome here..................... One more word about Titia's hotness and ME AND ZER0 will kick your ass Very Happy Very Happy

Ahem me,you and Zer0.
Welcome Here Cod,now we can meet...

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 10:48 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

i wont say welcome for any LA team mate on our forum...

Visit poster’s website MSN
Callofduty4
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 16:52 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

Haha Vrag you're very funny, nice. "I wont say welcome for any LA team mate on our forum...."  Ok don't do it you have my support, i'm not [LA], no more, and i was [LA]out of Speed's server just 1 month ago i'm tired about explain this shits, coz it was Sunwolf fault, not mine, i wasn't online, B and commander joined with [LA]Callofduty4 and got a range ban by Sunwolf. I came here to be part of this family now, i'm instersting to be IFG, but first i need to resolve all of this shit, i know, everyday i'm looking lst forum and posting something to explain the same thing that i did yesterday and all, but i wont talk about [LA], i'm presenting myself here. And yes, Titia is hot.

xD

Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 17:11 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

Well, you can understand that we are having doubts.

[LA] Clan is the worst clan I ever met over SA-MP. They don't know how to be funny, they ain't here to have fun definitly and they are more stupids then a sheep.

That's why we are sooooooooooooooooooo suspicious about everything touching near or far from [LA]FuckHead Clan

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Callofduty4
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 17:28 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

Yeah yeah, but you can't generalize thinking that i'm the same, as others LA coz i'm new in LA, i'm not LA here, just play in their servers and others server for clan war, i'm in the middle of this war in one side is FRAG and IFG but in the other LA and i'm confuzed this is not MY problem. My level as admin was taken by while, until resolve this shit. Titia you know that im not bad or something like certain peoples are saying and lying about me just coz they know that i was LA once.
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 17:44 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

If you're not like them... ok !

Welcome here Callofduty4 !
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 18:11 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

Thx Darky Smile
Are you still alive, you putted a gun in your head and boom! xD
Funny pic ;D
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 18:15 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

Can't wait to see u on IFG server  Twisted Evil I don't care who you are!! and on which side you are!!
You insult ME and Zer0 calling him racist!!

I will bann you with pleasure!

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Callofduty4
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 18:23 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

Man i didn't insult you i said to Zero that he is racist coz they said in lst forum to ban whole brasil! To hell this, and i saved our chat in dymind, i didn't insulted you just re-read my topics. I know that you hate [LA] members, but it's no my fault i never did anything wrong and i answered your questions about my real name and all. Stop Ado, i'm here to be part of this nice community, i don't care what you think about me. when i back to adminin in FRAG server, you will apology to me. This is my presentation don't screw it.
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 18:35 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

One thing with LA...they talk too much! Your style is the same, BRAVO Mr. Green and hey!! You'll never see my apology

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Callofduty4
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 18:47 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

[IFG]Ado wrote:

One thing with LA...they talk too much! Your style is the same, BRAVO Mr. Green and hey!! You'll never see my apology
Man you're insane xD . I hope to see your apology soon, coz you will know that you're making accusations for nothing, i'm trying to do my best here, like i said don't screw my presentation i did a topic in "Everything" take a look later, it's saying about LA just post what you want there.

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 22:00 (2011)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me Reply with quote

Callofduty4 wrote:
Stop Ado, i'm here to be part of this nice community, i don't care what you think about me.

lol...you want join our community but you dont care what an IFG thinks about you? really funny...if you ask me we don't need more problems on our forum becouse i am tired of LA and all stupid brazilians...i would ban you from here immediately

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:38 (2017)    Post subject: Yeah! It's me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Presentation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica