IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: FFA Area! ::

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Bug/Idea Server
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Notorious

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb - 21:31 (2011)    Post subject: FFA Area! Reply with quote

Hello Everybody Exclamation

I made another release for the IFG community.
This time, it's a FFA map.
For all who doesn't know: FFA means Free For All (deathmatch).
It's located at Las Venturas. The area originally is a golf court, but it's now a nice battlefield.

I also made the map so, that if someone teleports there, he can't leave the area by walking out of it.
(It's because objects will block his way Razz You'll see in the picture). This is because I want it to be a sepparated area, and maybe we will add weapons to that area which won't be used outside of the area.

PICTURE TIME Mr. Green :

If you like the pictures, please comment them, so I know what you guys think of it (you can click them to get the pictures bigger size).

Well, there is my newest map (made today).

Greets to ya all from:
Notorious
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb - 21:31 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb - 22:00 (2011)    Post subject: FFA Area! Reply with quote

Looks cracka like it. Proper good job mate  Okay .
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb - 22:10 (2011)    Post subject: FFA Area! Reply with quote

Nice job Piggy Very Happy
Notorious

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb - 22:14 (2011)    Post subject: FFA Area! Reply with quote

Very Happy thx. It's going to be a different area with other weapons for use (i'll discuss what weapons) and you will always spawn there if you die in there, but not if you use /kill Very Happy
Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Fri 18 Feb - 13:54 (2011)    Post subject: FFA Area! Reply with quote

nice nice Very Happy

Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Sat 19 Feb - 19:28 (2011)    Post subject: FFA Area! Reply with quote

It rocks oh my god ! I'm away for one week, I'm back and what I see ! Very Happy
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Sat 19 Feb - 19:29 (2011)    Post subject: FFA Area! Reply with quote

omfg great.

Orko
IFG Fan

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

PostPosted: Mon 11 Apr - 17:36 (2011)    Post subject: FFA Area! Reply with quote

Good Job
Smile
Callofduty4
Visitor

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Wed 13 Apr - 03:48 (2011)    Post subject: FFA Area! Reply with quote

Yeah man, it looks good, really. As i can see you edited many things there, good choice for FFA match, but it's too large, only good to do FFA with many ppl playing there, i can help you if you need something, i know something about it xD, thats my opinion.  Okay

PostPosted: Today at 08:31 (2017)    Post subject: FFA Area!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Bug/Idea Server All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica