IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Hi im...... ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Presentation
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Zero00

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Feb - 18:46 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

What is your name on the server ?
-My name is Zero00 (in your server, Zero in FRAG server), simple like that, Zero00  Smile

How old are you ?
-Im 14 years old., i play now because later i would be difficult by coming university, more responsabilities and others... Confused

Where are you from ?
-Im from Ecuador, Guayas, Guayaquil (here we need to be careful here in Guayaquil cause a lot of crime, someone can kill you at anytime  Shocked   Arrow   Twisted Evil

How can we contact you ?
-You can send me a mail to my e-mail thespyemilio@hotmail.com (i dont like making other hotmail accounts), you can send me MPs or you can contact me in the Server Los Santos Territory, im very active (im sub admin, level 1)

Where did you found us ?
-To be honest (lies dont solve anything), i found your comunity by asking other member like [IFG]Sweet_Balls or [IFG]Pyraeus (i know them in the server and other of your community by a long time, but not too much, months....) that i wanted to be in their clan so Sweet_Balls told me to go to IFG forum and  now im here  Very Happy  (i wanted to be a long time  in a clan, i have never been in a clan in SAMP so i would do anything to be in a comunity like yours  Wink , even to kill someone in SAMP  Twisted Evil  XD)

Last edited by Zero00 on Tue 22 Feb - 19:07 (2011); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 14 Feb - 18:46 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Mon 14 Feb - 19:06 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

We already got a Zer0 man here. It will be kinda strange calling you Zero. So I will call you RAT! That should be a nice name for you, indeed. Welcome here, RAT. Welcome to our world of IFG.

PostPosted: Mon 14 Feb - 19:44 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes This will be a little problem, seeing that you are Zer00 and one of our leaders is Zer0...
Ah well.

Welcome!
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any problems or questions,
You can ask us, and we will help you out Wink

Greets,
[IFG]Notorious Cool
Zero00

PostPosted: Mon 14 Feb - 22:02 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

Well, i know that i will have some problems, but know i was thinking to change my name but i need to contact speed to ask him if he could without losing my stat...., and  i wont be RAT XD, honestly i have been a long time being Zero, and i know that your leader is also called Zer0, and he was Zer0 before me, i will try to change my name to Sub_Zero, ok.

[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Mon 14 Feb - 22:35 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

No matter your name is....
You still a rat, Everyone on this forum is a rat
No one can evade this name Mr. Green
But the different is stinky or not
Btw Hi
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Tue 15 Feb - 00:05 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

Rat is a great name for this guy O.o

PostPosted: Tue 15 Feb - 07:23 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

[IFG]Joekey wrote:
No matter your name is.... You still a rat, Everyone on this forum is a rat
No one can evade this name Mr. Green
But the different is stinky or not
Btw Hi

That's so damn right...
It just...makes me... cry! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Tue 15 Feb - 09:29 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

Welcome over here =)

I hope you will enjoy our forum and community. I laughed when I read your "Where di youy found us" coz I'd like "I would do anything to be in a community like you even to kill someone in SAMP" !

Well, I think even "Sub-Zero" would be weird to us . . . =)

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Tue 15 Feb - 14:37 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

Welcome here..................Very Happy Very Happy And Im the weasel of the clan, all of the others are rats Very Happy Very Happy EPIC LOL
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Wed 16 Feb - 17:08 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

You failed titia is a fish and i'm a koala.
btw Welcome Zer(not gay 0)o

Zero00

PostPosted: Wed 16 Feb - 18:53 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

Thanks everyone, so what pyraeus and joekey said about everyone is a rat, that means you and your leaders are RATS, so it wont be INSANE FAMILY GANGSTER, it will be INSANE FAMILY RATS XD.... 

Notorious

PostPosted: Wed 16 Feb - 19:31 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

xD just let's say we're not all rats (only YaRat, PyRat and Sweet_Rat) Razz
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb - 14:48 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

Pigratweaselorious

Notorious

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb - 16:27 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

yeah ok Razz Me too. But:
Okay LETS STAY ONTOPIC Wink THIS ISN'T A SPAM TOPIC, BUT A PRESENTATION TOPIC xD  Razz

Last edited by Notorious on Fri 18 Feb - 14:09 (2011); edited 1 time in total
[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Fri 18 Feb - 12:52 (2011)    Post subject: Hi im...... Reply with quote

Welcome Here ZeRat

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:12 (2017)    Post subject: Hi im......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Presentation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica