IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Military Mods ::

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> News Board and Mods -> GTA:SA Mods
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 20:39 (2011)    Post subject: Military Mods Reply with quote

Well people. I am the U.S.M.C. Army type of a kind man. I like to be a soldier and I like installing like Military vehicles. So there are many mods out there. Pretty good ones as well for soldiers. I saw some vehicles that are pretty cool.

Now this mod right here. Replaces the Cargobob helicopter in GTA San Andreas. It doesn't only replace the helicopter it even creates a back side entrance so you can carry more people inside. At least 20 people.  There are 2 version of it. A armored one with guns on it and the back closed. And one with the back opened but no guns on it. I prefer you take the one with the back open because the one with the guns on it is useless if you cant shot from a cargobob, ey?

MI17 (Cargobob) download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ddik4xdng96t4tc

The next mod replaces the plane called Nevada with a C130 plane. It has only 1 version. Also it gives you a huge entrance from the back of the plane so you can store 3 cars or so and carry a lot of people. The mod is pretty damn good.

C130 (Nevada) download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vfg16whbv711f4n

Credits: Credits go to Infinity Award, Activision and to the extractors who I am not sure who extracted it Razz . The mods are from the famous known game Call of Duty. For more mods like this visit http://mcmillan141.blogspot.com/ and on that site you can find every other site which has COD mods. Also models are tested in game and work perfectly. Have fun with it boys and girls.

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 20:39 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Notorious

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 20:50 (2011)    Post subject: Military Mods Reply with quote

awesome mods Very Happy
it's a shame I can't use mods Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sun 13 Feb - 17:42 (2011)    Post subject: Military Mods Reply with quote

Nice Aircrafts.... Very Happy
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Mon 28 Feb - 20:47 (2011)    Post subject: Military Mods Reply with quote

NICE  Shocked
Usual Poster

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Fri 6 May - 11:40 (2011)    Post subject: Military Mods Reply with quote

Wow nice one,but i will keep mine Very Happy

PostPosted: Today at 17:12 (2017)    Post subject: Military Mods

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> News Board and Mods -> GTA:SA Mods All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica