IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Bug/Idea Server
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Notorious

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 15:40 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

Hey guys, here is my 2nd stunt area release!

PICTURES Mr. Green :

Credits:
100% me for mapping and releasing it.

Please comment, and give advice on how I can improve this map more!
©2011, [IFG(t)]Notorious
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 15:40 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Cypress

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 15:43 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

Wow good job.
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 17:56 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

Good job pig Okay
When it will be on IFG server?
I wanna test it, if i try it , i maybe have some suggest for you Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 18:23 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

Okay  I can pm the ip of my test server, then you can test it Razz I will have to make it into pawn first xD
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 18:28 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

Why don't you give the map to YaRecon and like that we will be able to test everything ?

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Notorious

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 18:42 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

yeah that's possible too Razz I'll just do that Wink
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sun 13 Feb - 14:02 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

Look awesome and all. Great job but whats with the wall on the train track? XD

PostPosted: Sun 13 Feb - 14:27 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

xD That's just because I didn't know what to do at the begin of the map Razz so I just added that.
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Sun 13 Feb - 20:20 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

It's cool but i told you that LS will be the gangwars town and lv or sf (or both) will be for stunt

Notorious

PostPosted: Sun 13 Feb - 20:27 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

Quote:
It's cool but i told you that LS will be the gangwars town and lv or sf (or both) will be for stunt 

Zer0 told me that we'll make 1 Virtual World dedicated to stunting so it doesn't matter where the stunt is Razz As long as there is nothing else there... Mr. Green
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Tue 15 Feb - 09:40 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

True true !

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Tue 15 Feb - 12:01 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

[IFG]Notorious wrote:

xD That's just because I didn't know what to do at the begin of the map Razz so I just added that.

I just don't want a poor innocent train to be stuck at that wall and not moving. We have to continue traffic! Razz But other then that its great.

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb - 07:41 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

It won't Razz The poor innocent train wil drive right through it, just like sasha would do..
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb - 13:02 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

[IFG]Notorious wrote:

It won't Razz The poor innocent train wil drive right through it, just like sasha would do..
Sasha is too lazy to drive through it. He'd blast it down.
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Sun 20 Feb - 11:19 (2011)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2! Reply with quote

WOW !! AWESOME ! It's the fucking word ! I like once again ! I wanna test it on IFG, thanks for your job and support, it's amazing to have guys like you in IFG !  Okay

PostPosted: Today at 08:32 (2017)    Post subject: Notorious' Stunt areas; Stunt area 2!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Bug/Idea Server All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica