IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Thug

PostPosted: Fri 11 Feb - 12:23 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

How old are you ? 16 years old

Where are you from ? I'm from French

What languages can you speak ? I can speak English ( soso ) and French parfect

When did you begun to play on SAMP ? 3years and half

And on our server ? 1 Months

Were/Are you in another clan ? ILG

Why do you want to be a part of us ? I know a lot of IFG members here mostly from the server known as FRAG. 

What are your skills ? In Real Life - Football , Basketball , Boxing , Street Fighting
                                   In Game - Killing , Perfect - Desert Eagle - Drive By
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 11 Feb - 12:23 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 11 Feb - 12:26 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

Well, it is too soon for me that you applyed, you should do your presentation and we should get know you....... For me its to early for your apply. Smile
[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Feb - 12:29 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

Where is oo say something more about you oo?
And first do your presentation!You should edit your app.

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Feb - 12:30 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

I agree with ma homies and can you explain me why ain't you in ILG no more ?

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Feb - 13:34 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

Hum agree too with them. Too early like Sweet said ! But It's a nice application even if you could add others things on you !  Okay

Hum, same question than Titia !

Good luck, you need it, (be active...)

EDIT : I edited the name of your application, I deleted "[IFG]" Coz you're not an IFG ! Smile

PostPosted: Fri 11 Feb - 15:07 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

You are one pressing guy.. Even more pressing as I started Razz but ok, we're going offtopic.

It's a good apply, there's only 1 thing, just like ronnie, that I miss in it, and I want to know that too
Oo Tell Us Something More About Yourself oO

Besides that, it's a good application.
Okay stay active, and let IFG take some time to get to know you some better, and
ofcourse to test your skills too Wink

Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Fri 11 Feb - 20:11 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

good luck

Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]Alin1997
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 13:42 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

Well u just made a presentation and made an aplication , i have a few things to say

Firstly : You just joined and made an aplication WITHOUT making a presentation , you're post date shows it Aply Time: 12:23
                                                                                                                                                  Presentation TIme : 12:30 
   This shows that u didn't read the forums rules before posting ( thats bad for you )
   Secondly:

Quote:

In Game - Killing , Perfect - Desert Eagle - Drive By

This shows u didn't read our server rules or u did but u would choose not to respect them

THATS EVEN WORSE FOR YOU

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 14:33 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

yeah, I'm not really positive of this too...
and even worse: I never saw you online on server, and neither on forums!
you've only been online here once or twice...
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 15:34 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

Drive by, I guess he meant as passenger.

Perhaps, Notorious is right, I didn't saw you this last month on our server as you said . . .

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]Alin1997
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 15:48 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

He didn't even come check his aply in the last 24 hours ( u can look if u want , it writes where it also writes the online members ) .
    He didn't even care to edit his aply or answer the bonus question .

I think if he dosen't show that he cares about his aply in a few days he should be denied .

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 15:58 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

Well, this is some proof for me that this guy doesn't really deserve admin, if he doesn't even care to take 2 minutes to check on his apply, and not even 20 seconds to answer the bonus question...
I totally agree with alin...
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 20:18 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

[IFGt]Notorious wrote:

Well, this is some proof for me that this guy doesn't really deserve admin, if he doesn't even care to take 2 minutes to check on his apply, and not even 20 seconds to answer the bonus question...
This ain't all about admin. Its about a family. A Insane Family Gangsters. The one who you will follow through all the horrors they go to. The one you will respect with heart. The one you will die for. The one you will ban for and the one you will maybe or maybe not stay until the end until you quit SAMP. A big family full of love, respect and fun. That's what it means to be IFG. You aren't applying for a admin and that ain't important. Important thing is that your applying that you wanna be apart of IFG. Our family.

P.S: Agree on Alin's decision.

PostPosted: Sat 12 Feb - 21:03 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

[IFG]Pyraeus wrote:
[IFGt]Notorious wrote:

This ain't all about admin. Its about a family. A Insane Family Gangsters. The one who you will follow through all the horrors they go to. The one you will respect with heart. The one you will die for. The one you will ban for and the one you will maybe or maybe not stay until the end until you quit SAMP. A big family full of love, respect and fun. That's what it means to be IFG. You aren't applying for a admin and that ain't important. Important thing is that your applying that you wanna be apart of IFG. Our family.
P.S: Agree on Alin's decision.

I agree with you, but this guy won't even check 5 seconds how, maybe his future family, is doing.
That's not really how it's supposed to be now is it? Rolling Eyes
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sun 13 Feb - 13:46 (2011)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera ) Reply with quote

True true xD. This guy isn't seen on the server, posting here or even trying to become apart of our family. So, whats the reason he applied?

PostPosted: Today at 17:12 (2017)    Post subject: [DenieD] Thug ( Mera )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica