IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Things from Titia's list done ::

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> Server Developers -> Server Scripts/Gamemodes
Previous topic :: Next topic  
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Mon 7 Feb - 14:11 (2011)    Post subject: Things from Titia's list done Reply with quote

If you done something from Titia's list, post it there, like that we will see what's going on with the list.

Thanks guys !

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 7 Feb - 14:11 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Wed 9 Feb - 15:10 (2011)    Post subject: Things from Titia's list done Reply with quote

For IFG Server :

Duels:
/deagle : Teleport to a minimap and players have only eagle
/rocketlauncher (without auto aim) : Teleport to a minimap and players have only rocket launcher
/miniguner : Teleport to a minimap and players have only minigun
/uzi : Teleport to a minimap and players have only uzi
/m4 : Teleport to a minimap and players have only m4
/duel ID : The player who is aked for the duel will get a window with the question "Do you want a duel with "Player ID" ? Yes or No ?

Commands:
/wanted ID amount : During 30 minuts a player will be in red and we have to find him, if someone killed him in less than 30 minuts he takes the money if nobody killed the guy then he will receive the money (I think Zer0 did that already but i'm not sure)
/ramp to enable ramp
/noramp to disable ramp
/me command
/ct (changeteam) command
/stadium command
/viparea command

Races:
A race with karting in Los Santos Sewers
A race anywhere on the map with vehicle choosed by the player
A race with only sanchez in the motocross stadium (Will come in the next update)
A stunt area [1] (Killerpiggy)
A derby

Players:
Kick automaticly if the player spawn without to get login or register
AFK System (autokick after 60 minutes staying afk)
Teamchat (in progress)
IFG team with Skin 45 or 140 with their spawn in Madd Dog House,access only for IFG members (Apple Green would be our color)
Keep our weaps that we bought when we leave the server  (Do we really need that? Give new Players any chance Razz ?)
Disable the fact when we die others can take our weaps on the floor (I think Weapdrop is a cool thing)
Could we keep the kick in the memory of the server and if the player is kicked 3 times for one day, he got a tempban automatically like for the warn during the connection time. (How long?)

Map:
Health/Armour/Weaps over the maps
Put vehicles in the whole map
Turfs and stuff

Optional:
Streamer plugin

Last edited by [IFG]YaRecon on Fri 11 Feb - 11:07 (2011); edited 1 time in total
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Wed 9 Feb - 16:51 (2011)    Post subject: Things from Titia's list done Reply with quote

Keep it in the memory on the server for one day, every midnight, the list is delted and a new one is created.

We really need that coz I'm seeing myself connecting to FRAG, when I bought a lot of weaps and I have to leave and then I lost my weaps and money, it kinda annoys me !

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Notorious

PostPosted: Wed 9 Feb - 17:16 (2011)    Post subject: Things from Titia's list done Reply with quote

same here Sad much servers don't have that...
^^ YaRecon it's a good idea, I think we will need it, new players will get that too one day Smile
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Wed 9 Feb - 19:41 (2011)    Post subject: Things from Titia's list done Reply with quote

Where is the new one? Tell me? xD

Titia also note that it's possible to set your ammo as an admin and that we can choose how much ammo you'll lose Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:12 (2017)    Post subject: Things from Titia's list done

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> Server Developers -> Server Scripts/Gamemodes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica