IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Notorious

PostPosted: Mon 31 Jan - 21:18 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

Here is my apply for IFG community Smile
enjoy

How old are you ?15 years old

Where are you from ?
I'm from The Netherlands (holland)

What languages can you speak ?
I can speak: Dutch, English, German, French (not fluent).

When did you begun to play on SAMP ?
3 years ago or so, it was long time ago.

And on our server ?
well... Actually today Razz

Were/Are you in another clan ?
Were: yes. (THC and TMS)
Are: No.

Why do you want to be a part of us ?
I like the server, and I know some people here. I also want to help you guys developing the server, and I wanna help the community Very Happy

What are your skills ?
Ingame: Racing, Stunting, Gangwars (like 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 1 or so)
Out-game: PAWNO/Java scripting, MTA mapping, very little bit CSS Razz

Oo Say Something More About You oO
Well, I'm 15 years old, and I live in The Netherlands.

I've been in 2 other clans; THC and TMS
I was just admin in THC and Developer in TMS, but both servers bored me after some time :S
This server looks great, and I can't wait to play it with much players, and help developing it ofcourse.

Any comment is welcome (only constructive((very) Positive), not Destructive(very negative)

Greets,
Killerpiggy
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 31 Jan - 21:18 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Mon 31 Jan - 21:23 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

Already ? You're very pressing.  Okay
Anyway, I don't know. That's why I can't say what I think about you. I hope we'll speak and play together to judge you.
By the way, It's a good application. THC is a great clan and you're here because of YaRat ! So we'll see ! Be active there, be creative, share what you want, what you like, try to know us. Be yourself !
See you soon man and good luck ! Okay

PostPosted: Mon 31 Jan - 21:26 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

Wink I actually made this for later, but I just felt like posting it for some reason...
Anyways, if people want to leave this app open for a month, im fine with it.
I know I just joined, so take your time to get to know me and to judge me Very Happy
Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Mon 31 Jan - 21:35 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

i just want add one thing...in this community the main point isn't being admin...here is friendship, fun, meeting new people the main thing...so if we dont give you admin powers would you still be a part of us or?
i dont judge you i just said my opinion...anyway you look like a nice guy and i cant wait to get to know you  Okay
good luck ! Smile

Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Mon 31 Jan - 21:45 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

If he'll be active i don't see any bad things
I wish ya good luck

[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Tue 1 Feb - 17:31 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

You should join IFG,not sub-admin.And you're a good scripter?
I with ya' luck and be active!

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Tue 1 Feb - 19:30 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

Well good luck, and one more thing to say, IFG is not all about admin powers its about friendship and respecting as Vrag said, and im wondering, are you Jordy Van den Velden on Skype? Very Happy Very Happy
Notorious

PostPosted: Tue 1 Feb - 19:53 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

^^ yes I am, so we already met on skype I think
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Tue 1 Feb - 20:46 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

No I won't close your app, in IFG everybody can make their app if they have make their presentation, don't forget to be active ! Very Happy
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Wed 2 Feb - 08:44 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

[IFG]Darky wrote:
No I won't close your app, in IFG everybody can make their app if they have make their presentation, don't forget to be active ! Very Happy

Right.

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
[IFG]Zer0
Leader
Leader

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)

PostPosted: Wed 2 Feb - 09:03 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

He's cool, a cool rat, THC ratterized him just like YaKoalaRat.
blablabla, blabla, bla.
Good Luck KillahPiggyRat.

Cheers, Zer0.
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Wed 2 Feb - 11:40 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

As YaRecon said, you need to be active and with this point, we won't deny you =)

Over here, the relationship we have with others is really really important, that's why you need to get to know others and being a member of our big family !

I won't wish you luck, coz if you understood what means IFG, I'm sure you can be in =D

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Wed 2 Feb - 16:05 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

Zer0 your posts are killin Very Happy

[IFG]Ado
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Wed 2 Feb - 20:35 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

Good application! You don't need luck Mr. Green just stay active and give us time to get to know you better  Okay

See you on the server!

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Visit poster’s website MSN
Notorious

PostPosted: Wed 2 Feb - 20:51 (2011)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG! Reply with quote

Okay  no problem, you will get to know me Very Happy

*NOTE* I edited my EXP release.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:13 (2017)    Post subject: [DROPPED] Notorious(Killerpiggy) for IFG!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica