IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Happy New Year! ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Everything
Previous topic :: Next topic  
[IFG]Zer0
Leader
Leader

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)

PostPosted: Thu 30 Dec - 21:28 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

Ok, so I won't be able tomorrow to come on because I'll go shopping to buy some clothes for the party Embarassed
And I won't be able to come till sunday since I'll be high/stoned+drunk as a pig, ofc kiddin(or not. Twisted Evil ) so I wish you all

HAPPY NEW YEAR RATS!<<Just kiddin, this was for YaRat. Wink
so now it's fo` real:
HAPPY NEW YEAR HUMANS AND MY SECRET LOVAAAAAAH! Cool

Only the good things may come on your side, the bad ones shall fall behind, all the goodness will be with you because I say so, I'm Satan and in 2011 I'll be in Hawaii on the beach relaxing, no more fuckin` with rats heads. Cool

PostPosted: Thu 30 Dec - 21:28 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 09:55 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

HAPPY FUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEAR Very Happy

[IFG]Ado
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 11:26 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

Happy new year  Mr. Green

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 12:12 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

I WISH TO IFGs, FRIENDS, MEMBERS OF THIS GREAT COMMUNITY AND MAH SECRET LOVAH AN HAPPY NEW YEAR !

I wish to everyone to beggin this new years with good things, having only cools moments and all the happiness possible over this earth !

You're all my perfect community and for this new year I wish we will get more known and more friends and more fun !

I guess I have to be thanksfull to :

Sniper : Well you know everything I'm thinking about you, without I wouldn't be that kind of girl, thanks for everything you've done, you're doing and you will do !

Zer0 : Mah Secret Lovah ! Allways around, allways making a smile on ma face. I really love this guy, an amazing funny guy allways helpfull, choosed to help me in my new community without asking any thing in return, I really thought it was so nice from someone. When I began "BASS" who would imagine this guy would be a Leader, I shoulded coz you're great ! Thanks for everything.

Ado : This guy, believe me, he would be ma bestfriend if we could meet eachother a day, for sure. Since Sniper banned his brother, I began to speak to him, tried to help him and then he helped me so much to have trust in myself when I did IFG. If this guy would say me "I'm leaving IFG" I would be so sad coz he is one of those friend that you allways need an opinion from him coz his tips are allways trues !

Alin1997 : Little guy who changed my mind about himself. I was thinking that he was good enough to play SA-MP and shut his mouth coz he wasn't speaking to me and then we finally spoke with eachother and didn't stopped since this day coz he is young but with a mature mind and I'm proud to have this kind of guy in IFG. Continue to be like that and if you need something (you know about what) ask me, I will never let you down !

CrIsIs : Well, at this time, we have some doubts about who you are but it doesn't change my opinion since you're CrIsIs ! You're a good guy, allways around being loyal to IFG and making fun with everything ................... xDxD Wink Wish ya some more years with us in the truth =)

Darky : You're a good guy, a good moderator, the only thing I could say bad is you're too kind with people, in a clan, we have to be suspicious about people out of this clan and you're taking people "sous ton aile" so easily, that ain't good for ya but well, it prooves to me that you've a good heat and wanna allways help and make the happiness around you. I'm thanksfull for every moments we had together over SA-MP and Skype.

Joekey : Our asian boy, you're inactive since you have problems with your computer, that's sad but I know I can count on you anytime to help for IFG, you're with us since a long time and I'm glad to count you in IFG. You're giving something new to me like some "zen attitude" like we would say in french =) Thanks for that !

Nelson : DA FRENCHY GUY ! Sometimes, I receive a PM to ask some explanations and to me it means you're paying attention to IFG and that's really good for the only french in our clan to speak english to really good and worst doesn't understand it so much also. I'm thanksfull to count on you but I would see you oftenly and when you leave a server, I would see it 1 minut before you leave insteand of one second =D

Neo : One of our first leader, goes inactive coz of school but that's important and he understood it, it means to me a mature brain and was allways kind with me when frenches invaded FRAG server, he was around to help me to kick them. I'm thanksfull to you for everything you've done and for all your advices to us about the clan =)

Ronnie : The little cousin, allways playin' around or scriptin'. Allways makin' fun on Skype with YaRecon, I'm laughing at you both when I read your conversations ! Thanks for the help you wanna give us. I hope to get to know your personality even more for this new year !

Vrag : OMAGAD how I love that guy also ! An amazing friend, more than proud to count him in my friends. He is helpfull, funny, mature and nice, a lot of importants qualities to me, I really hope we will keep contact together for a looooooong time coz I'm learning a lot of things from our conversations. Thanks for everything and thanks to be (I won't say loyal but well) closed to me that means a lot to me.

YaRecon : How fun we had over our Skype conversations ! DA BOMB ! ! ! And then your laugh with mine made Rorchack going crazy, I loved that time and now you're an IFG, finally, I can count you with us. When you were THC, if I was seeing your name connected on THC, I was allways coming to have fun at epic fail with you, can't delete that time from my brain coz it was damned good ! Thanks for everything you've done, thanks for your allways good mind.

Pyraeus : Not here since a long time but I know him and I like his mind ! You've my support to get in, I'm sure we need a guy like you in our clan.

To all others I didn't mentionned, thanks for the time you're giving us, thanks for making our community alive. You're all amazings at your things and qualities.

Lil_Titia

Last edited by [IFG]Lil_Titia on Fri 31 Dec - 15:07 (2010); edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]Ado
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 13:06 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

my god.. ONE BIG RESPECT 

Titia, you're amazing.. You are a person who holds us all together.. a leader who KNOWS how to keep us all together, and that...
I appreciate the most! Thank you.

Happy new year, I wish you all the best! 

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 13:37 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

GUYS AND GIRLS(TITIA) IM HONORED TO A FAN AND MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, YOU R GREAT AND NICE PEOPLE AND I WANT YOU HAPPY AND SUCCESSFULL NEW YEAR, AND ONE OF MY NEW YEAR WISHES IS TO GET IN IFG!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 14:05 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

THANKS TITIA FOR YOUR RESPECT!!!!!
I WISH TO ALL IFGs AND NOT IFGs(pyraeus,Sweet_Balls) and Koala-Rats(<<YaKoalaRat>>)A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 14:21 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

Wish everyone happy New Years
Btw Lily my pc still not fix , it is fuckin expensive to fix it in Ireland, so i might bring back to HK to fix it Wink
Ps:  thanks didnt forget me Mr. Green
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 14:56 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

OMFG Titia this text looks like Tetris level 120

Thanks for your respect.

Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 16:27 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

Nah, I am here a lot. There are just so many topics and I haven't been able to catch up whats going on. That and my internet is crappy these days.

Happy New Year!
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 19:37 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

Ado, thanks again for your words ! I'm trying to give ma best to IFGs !

Ado, Sweet, Joekey, Ronnie, YaRecon and Pyraeus, I really have this words for you =)

Pyraeus, I didn't meant you ain't active, I meant you ain't on IFG Forum since a long time . . . Wink

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]CrIsIs
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

PostPosted: Fri 31 Dec - 20:26 (2010)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

I wish U to have a …..
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvelous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year.
WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !! ! !! !! !! !!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Sat 1 Jan - 08:41 (2011)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

And after that week it will be the same shit? Very Happy

[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Sat 1 Jan - 11:18 (2011)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

I want your KoalaRat brain to think BETTER....All the days we'll be like up dude...

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
Vrag
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sat 1 Jan - 19:05 (2011)    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

omg titia...your text is great...its nice to see something like that in our clan...i love you all too and itsn great to have friends like you  Okay
happy new year to everyone!!! Very Happy

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:31 (2017)    Post subject: Happy New Year!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Everything All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica