IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application
Previous topic :: Next topic  
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 03:34 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

How old are you ? - 16.

Where are you from ? - Croatia. 

What languages can you speak ? - Croatian, English and Italian.

When did you begun to play on SAMP ? - 3 years ago, but i paused for 1,5 year and came back before 2 months.

And on our server ? - 3 weeks.

Were/Are you in another clan ? - No.

Why do you want to be a part of us ? I know 4 IFG members here mostly from the server FRAG. They are good players(killers) and really nice people. In my opinion i think i would fit in because I wanna be insane one day as u guys.

What are your skills ? - In Game (San Andreas) skills: Killing, driving, chatting Smile
                                 - In Real Life: Basketball, making jokes, downhill riding with bike

Oo Say Something More About You oO - Hi all! My name is Toni Pečarević and im 16 years old and im from Croatia. I love watching South Park. I play basketball (think im good-hehe), i dont hate school, but sometimes it knows to be boring and meaningless. My favourite games are: COD 2, COD: Modern Warfare 2, Gta San Andreas and Gta 4. Thats all from me, see ya on FRAG!!! Smile ))

Last edited by [FAT]Sweet_Balls on Sat 25 Dec - 16:06 (2010); edited 2 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 03:34 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[FAT]Ronnie
IFG Fan

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 09:28 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

"Why do you want to be a part of us ? - I know 4 IFG members here mostly from the server FRAG. They are good players(killers) and really nice people. In my opinion i think i would fit in because I wanna be insane one day as u guys."
If you will enter in this clan you will be member for more days dude!Or you want to be member for a day?
Nice Apply Anymore! Okay

Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger Skype
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 10:34 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

True True Ronnie xD

And who are those IFG that you know ? Wink

Good Luck Sweet =D

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 10:58 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

It's a good application even if Ronnie is right ! x)
Anyway, I know you, you're a good guy, I've a lot of fun with you and you're a good player ! You have to be active, try to know the others members that you doesn't know ! Very Happy
Good Luck Bro' ! Okay
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 13:08 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

Guys and girls(titia), I know Darky, Lil_Tiita, Ado and Nucleo. So, Ronnie i didnt said it right but i want to be a full time member of IFG because i repeat again that your awseome people and hope to meet you other guys. Tnx.

Last edited by [FAT]Sweet_Balls on Sat 25 Dec - 16:06 (2010); edited 1 time in total
Nelson

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 13:28 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

I think it's too early to make an application.
Otherwise it's a good apply.
Pyraeus
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 16:16 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

Sritno ti zelim i sve ono./ Good luck, Sweet Balls.
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 18:13 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

Tnx. 

Last edited by [FAT]Sweet_Balls on Sat 25 Dec - 16:07 (2010); edited 1 time in total
Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 19:08 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

sve  vise hrvata Very Happy
be active and good luck!

Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]Alin1997
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec - 20:01 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

Quote:
Guys and girls(titia), I know Darky, Lil_Tiita, Ado and Nucleo. So, Ronnie i didnt said it right but i want to be a full time member of IFG because i repeat again that your awseome people and hope to meet you other guys. Tnx.
    From what i know NucLeo isnt a IFG member  Cool ( i don't mean its not cool that u know him but that he is not an IFG member )!

Seems like a good aply to me Okay ! Try to be more active , get to know the other members .
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec - 08:53 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

Yeah Yeah another Lizac over there.

Good luck!

[FAT]Sweet_Balls
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec - 11:19 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

Tnx guys!! 

[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec - 16:20 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

dont know you yet...
but Monster Energy FTW!!! Twisted Evil
Quote:
 i think it's too early to make an application.

that true
and i think you must speak with us more
to let us know you more Wink
IFG Fan

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec - 19:17 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

Yea, yeah i know it is to early a lil bit, but i will stay online and active to catch up with up you guys and girl(titia) because u seem to me like really nice people!! Very Happy Smile
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Mon 27 Dec - 09:02 (2010)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app Reply with quote

Nice Answer =)

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:36 (2017)    Post subject: [FULL IFG] Sweet_Balls app

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Application All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica