IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Aka Dragunov :D ::

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Art Part
Previous topic :: Next topic  
=NBKt=D3@Th4NaToR_

PostPosted: Sun 12 Sep - 18:35 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

Hey guys its been a long time and now i see that IFG is a big family now xD anyways tita can you please do my a sing saying =NBK=D3@Th4NaToR _ and you pick what to do in background please if you have the time and take care.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 12 Sep - 18:35 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Sun 12 Sep - 19:22 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

come back again
just for signature Wink
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Sun 12 Sep - 19:32 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

Humm Why you didn't use your latest account ? 
And Titia made a topic on which you can post to have a signature ! 

http://ifg.ze-forum.com/t85-Wanna-A-Signature-Or-Avatar-Made-By-Lil-Titia.h…

---> RESPECT OUR RULES MAN ! 

And we're here only when you need us...

PostPosted: Sun 12 Sep - 20:01 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

Lol dark chill i try to do that but failed like i do all the time lol xD but i anit here just for sing im here to meet you all and say welldone with the family its really nice now i have see nice people init good job sniper neo titia :O i forgot the other guy sorry my bad xD but tita if you can it will be nice and make me happy xD :O come msn more please 
[IFG]Zer0
Leader
Leader

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)

PostPosted: Sun 12 Sep - 20:09 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

It's Zer0, mister Zer0 the master for you since you forgot my name! Cool
Welcome back, try not to break any rule from now on, even if there is no rule for this right now(I think), but they will be updated.
So Titia(Tita) looks like you have fans too, make him a good sig( Twisted Evil <-know what I mean).

Cheers, Zer0.
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Mon 13 Sep - 06:58 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

xD Ahem, I will do it but today it's a big working day so I don't know when I will have time !

True from Darky, it wasn't needed to open a new topic, I allready have done a topic which you can ask a signature from me . . .

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
DrAgUn0v

PostPosted: Mon 13 Sep - 16:47 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome zer0 Very Happy and i try to put it in there but failed lol but titia its ok when you have the time you can do it no worrys xD anyways thanks and take care hope IFG family gets bigger -____- cya.
[IFG]Zer0
Leader
Leader

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)

PostPosted: Mon 13 Sep - 17:30 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

DrAgUn0v wrote:
Thanks for the welcome zer0 Very Happy

MISTER Zer0 THE MASTER for you!
Cool
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 16 Sep - 20:55 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

Well i dont think we met . Im Alin but everybody calls me SEX BOMB (xDDDD)!

Anyway , welcome back Mr. Green Okay

PostPosted: Fri 17 Sep - 20:09 (2010)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D Reply with quote

Thanks man yeah i met you in FRAG server a lot but i had a lot of names there you can ask titia +_+ cya.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:12 (2017)    Post subject: Aka Dragunov :D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Art Part All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica