IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Title Edited By Titia ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> Clan War -> Clans War / Guerre de Clans
Previous topic :: Next topic  
[LA]Heriche

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 20:05 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

I can belive at my eyes, Daam it. you lost, i realy didnt expect an attitude like that.are you stupid??
We won, We won 2-0, and now you are saying you win? OH MY GOD, you can't say about our Ping because before the match start you saw our ping, and you didnt say NOTHING, you lost and now you are saying it was unfair? why did you said it before we fight? it is only an apologise.
Other thing, if you say the fight was unfair i can acep,t but ,you CANT say you Win, what was the rules? Die like a damm idiot? so you made a great job, GOD, i cant belive you.

We will ask a rematch for you dont cry, i only can say if you dont acept you are proving you are noobs

Take the same players, the same rules, and lets see if you lost only because the píng (i dont belive that, you didnt take the pakour armor --)
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 20:05 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[LA]Parkour

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 20:36 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

Not even able to take my vest, and looks that I'm not in my best days...
[FRAG]DarkDeath
VIP
VIP

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 20:37 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

When you will play this game so loong as I do you will understand how this shit works now stop being annoying and read cearfuly why Titia said thy won the match.Oh and you wont have any re match probably coz you are banned from IFG server for a life GL.

btw. ppl like you proves that all brasilians are fucking trolls and noobs

ps. Sorry for insults Lil

http://ifg.ze-forum.com/t352-Maybe-they-didnt-cheat-but.htm

[LA]Heriche

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 20:57 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

hahaha idiot, i play gta sice i was a child. so stop to say shits, we know how the lag works, and yes we know its a litle hard to kill someone with big ping.
GOOD PLAYERS KNOWS HOW TO ATACK AT LAG,
We want to make a rematch, but i think you will not acept because you are all cowards, saying those things.
Dark the ifgs know the conditions of the match, they know we had high ping and them acept so everything you said is Ridiculous.

FRAG SUCK's and i want to kill them after we solve this problens. I dont you dont have courage to acept a duel against LA but i am whaiting.
[LA]DJango

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 21:40 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

"btw. ppl like you proves that all brasilians are fucking trolls and noobs"
Btw, think a million of time before say something about us country u noob [FAG].
I dont know why I keep wasting my words with dumbasses like u, like Heriche said "I expected a better atitude from IFG". Say the duel is a lil unfair ok, but now said that u win? Since the begining, nobody said nothing about ping and lag, but when LOOSE is the first excuse. We play samp much more time than u, we know how ALL WORKS, so shutup u face.
The duel supposes to be a "friendly duel", u can read that in the first post, but all I see hear is bad atitudes first of FRAG and now of IFG.
If u want to show u guys really "won", we can play again, but I think not, coz u player's tatics and atitudes really stink.
U can ask the duel again, we look for a brazilian server like Tommy said and then we duel and see who is the best. [LA] obvious.
I cant believe how bad losers u guys are, now I can see.............
"And you can't fight with lag dude, you're fucking crazy, lag is caused by the server" - Zer0
So u server sucks if it have this lag, coz when I said the duel will be at my server u said "No no, we gonna lag and u will win". THIS MAKE ANY SENSE, u guys really noobs, and dont give a shit for this server u can ban me for life.
Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 21:52 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

friendly duel huh? so why do you motherfuckers started insulting? i wasnt there but i know what there had happend...you LA sucks and everybody know it, so your comments doesnt mean anything to us...

Visit poster’s website MSN
[LA]Parkour

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 22:01 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

No matter how much invent an excuse for their defeat imminent. the [LA] are much better than you guys.

And you think I care to be banned on a server that has no players? and still has the maximum is 10 players haha.And worst of all that the reason is insulting. being that in maximum insult is grounds for a warning.It shows how much are ignorant, to not be able to discuss a matter.

Dark, if you're too involved in the forum of IFG's right? gave up his little band of underachievers of FAG?

And vrag if you do not know who started the insults was darkdeath
[FRAG]DarkDeath
VIP
VIP

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 22:21 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

Yep you proved it you are noobs Very Happy

Normal clans (pro clans not like yours) often don't start clan wars when someone have ping 200+.

I know how to "shoot" lag trust me, I am playing this shitty game since sa mp 0.1a.But thats impossible to kill player who has ping 300 and teleport around with lags rofl.

FRAG never was a dueling clan we are clan based on friendship we are in sa mp more than 2 years and most of old good clans respect us.I saw many noobish clans like yours they all end up banned on any server they start playing.

You are so pro huh?Go on and ask SAE/MOB/NoV or polish clan EG for sparing.

Face it no one wants you on the internet.I wonder ho was so stupid and gave brasilians internet.There should be an rule on all SA MP server "you can't be brasilian"  Laughing

[LA]Heriche

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 22:50 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA IDIIOT.
If the server was hospeded at a country near us the ping will be 30 to us and 200 for you
Stop to say those things, if you didnt want to fight with our ping 200 (ridiculous) you had to say it before we kill you.
Be fast after the match start we killed IFG very fast .   

We are going to fight against you again at a brazilian server.
Dark you like to suck a cook doesnt you? why dont you go to FAG's and stop to say shites, if FRAG its a so good clan acc a duel, i supost you are a dammt it noob, me and my friends kill players with higher ping all the time because we know's how to play.If you want i can teach you because i think you are very noob Cool
[LA]Parkour

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 22:54 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

it is impossible to kill someone with over 300 ping? Hahahahaa
I've beaten opponents of a clan that their pings were 600.

Your mind can not understand that we get 200 ping, because the serves of you is staying far away?

how dare you insult my country? naive child, should not even know where is the Brazil, you do not know anything about the country, let alone the Brazilians.
[LA]DJango

PostPosted: Mon 30 Aug - 23:05 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

The server should have "u cant be noob", DD.
First, we will NEVER find a server that our pings are the same unless we live at the same country.
Second, if u are noob suficient to say idiot things like is impossible kill a player with ping over 300, ha u must giveup samp.
Third, u keep blaming us country, come here in my city and say that things in my face, u faggot noob, u act like a children. U dont know nothing about us country u retarded.
Fourth, ask us some classes of shoting lag or something coz u guys are really weak, dosent matter the ping when u have 30/40 is the same hardest to kill a player with 230 ¬¬
Fifth, yeah  friendly duel, all start with darkdeath calling us cheaters and DB(thing we never did) and this is a insult, so u insulted first.
and finaly, all [LA] stoping posting here, WE KNOW WE WON THIS DUEL (WITHOUT LOOSING ANY MEMBER OR ROUND) AND ALSO U GUYS ARE BAD LOOSERS.
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Tue 31 Aug - 00:08 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

As DD said, you should read another time ma reasons about how we won it.

I was clear, you won the fight, we won the clan war ! That's it, face it . . .

I never spoke about your ping, your lag, I was respectfull, we lost and I don't care the reason, we lost and that's it but we won more than a fight, we showed respect and self control !

Now, you're insulting us in OUR OWN FORUM, do you really care about re-match ? I don't think so !

I won't re-match coz you will insult again, a clan war is a fight WITH fun ! SA MP is a game so it should be funny to play on it, you're living in SA MP, that's why you're so mad ! I'm not playing my real life, I lost the fight, what else ?

I am here to have fun with ma friends, I am not here to be insulted by someone simply coz they heard from someone who isn't in my clan (I have nothing against DD or Tommy but they have their ideas) so you should clarify things with them and don't shake IFG with FRAG even if we love them !

Now, if you can't understand that, you're the idiots and not us ! If you continue to insult us, that will be a full disrespect for me and Sniper who did nothing to you and we tried to have fun and be kinds with you . . .

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

PostPosted: Tue 31 Aug - 00:18 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

The explication between Parkour and me by PM :

[LA]Parkour
Posted: 30/08/2010 18:15:13    Post subject: RE:

respect and self control? you kidding me? before you even start the duel members of his clan began inventing accusations against members of the LA. Duels on your server because you had claimed that "lag" on our server. And you begin the duel with me being absent.After you lose on your own server, using the excuse that "we were with lag? being that this would be so bad for us and for you people.
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Posted: 30/08/2010 23:59:26    Post subject: Re: RE:

First of all, we left your server coz noone had admins level so that was harsh to put everyone together for the clan war and we were loosing time and to refile armour and health and giving some weaps without admins level that's really hard too.

We began the duel, you were here Parkour, don't lie, I was there ! I never accusated LA clan to lag and I said we did it FairPlay ! You insulted IFG (include me) of bad loosers when I said nothing and Sniper too, that's what I call disrespect and loosing your self control yeah !

You should give more respect to me and Sniper coz we were defending you by saying to everyone to stop with the past if that was you or not, we didn't care, we were at the clan war to have fun and to see if we were good at fighting ! You won the fight, I never said that wasn't true, I clarified by saying "LA : 2 and IFG : 0" but to me, we won this clan war coz we respected you and you didn't, we left with smiles on our faces not with bad words like you did !

Lil_Titia

[IFG]Ado
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Tue 31 Aug - 00:40 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

This is unbelievable  Evil or Very Mad they have no respect Mad

They deserve a lifetime ban here Bannir I can't stand this shit any more LOOOOOOOL

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

PostPosted: Tue 31 Aug - 01:11 (2010)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia Reply with quote

Let's wait for their answer to my posts =) And we will see but they are actually banned from our server !

Lil_Titia

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:39 (2017)    Post subject: Title Edited By Titia

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> Clan War -> Clans War / Guerre de Clans All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica