IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> Clan War -> Clans War / Guerre de Clans
Previous topic :: Next topic  
[LA]Heriche

PostPosted: Sat 31 Jul - 23:35 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

Hi insane family gangster!
We (LA clan) want to do a friendly duel against you.
above all i want to say we respect you, especially Lil_Titia Mr. Green  
So let's say the rules.
Will be a team deathmatch, 5x5
Place:Palomino creek city
Weapons: Amu weapons (tec, swan-off, m4,desert......)
Players:You can choose yours, but we prefer Ado,Vrag(because heriche dont like him Very Happy )Lil_titia

THe duel finish when one of the teams kill the other 3 times,
Who die need to whait all of your team die.
Nobody can buy amor, and food after the match start

Server:67.241.240.185:7778
Day:Next saturday. can you pass to me some leader msn? for we chat about the day?

Tanks, see you guys Twisted Evil
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 31 Jul - 23:35 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Sun 1 Aug - 10:50 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

I would like to play in this duel, But I have a pc problem, So I think I can't, I'll test but I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Sun 1 Aug - 12:46 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

It's a great idea  Okay
But i am not very strong... Rolling Eyes
[IFG]Ado
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Sun 1 Aug - 15:06 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

He hates me, why?  Shocked I must admit the idea is great but I will not be able to come.. This whole month I have a lot of work,
so sorry  Neutral maybe some other time  Okay

We have great fighters in this community Mr. Green I believe they can win Exclamation

Good luck to all Okay

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Sun 1 Aug - 19:51 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

IFG.Lil_Titia@live.fr ==> That's my MSN !

But Saturday will not be possible coz I'm not at home . . .

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]CrIsIs
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

PostPosted: Mon 2 Aug - 06:26 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

I can come........I am a god fighter but not veryyy good.....just tell me by pm ...

Yahoo Messenger MSN
[LA]Heriche

PostPosted: Mon 2 Aug - 18:27 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

HAHAHA Good, Ado we dont hate you, its Vrag ^^
And yeah its a good idea you choose your 5 members we will be whaiting.
And TItia I will try to add you

bye for now Wink
Vrag
IFG Fan

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 00:15 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

its me?...allright...you can forget that i will come....sorry IFG but i will speak with you...

[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 00:44 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

im waitin for the actual date+time
let see i can come or not Cool

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 01:10 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

for sure we really want this duel, after all, is a friendly one  Wink Dont need to be by revenge or something, just fun. (but i hate Vrag too... Mr. Green )
the only problem is the time, coz we of LA live in Brazil and the hours are not the same in your country...
we can say for example (saturday at 3:00pm) in us country, but maybe in yours can be 5:00pm, 10:00pm.... or sunday...
well, we need to know the country of your "learder" to solve this and match a right time to make this duel.
We waiting a awser. cya Okay
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 12:05 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

We're living in France !

Lil_Titia

[IFG]Alin1997
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 4 Aug - 11:49 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

.... Why do u hate Vrag ?

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Wed 4 Aug - 12:27 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

becouse i kill him everytime xD

[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

PostPosted: Wed 4 Aug - 12:51 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

[LA] Clan ! We will have a meeting with our fighters on Sunday so the next week end could be cool for us ! I will confirm it later . . . As you said, if we do a clan war, it's just for fun so don't curse, search problems or else coz we will all leave the fight if it's without fun and with insults !

See you there and have a lot of train coz we will kick your asses =P

Lil_Titia

[LA]DJango

PostPosted: Wed 4 Aug - 23:38 (2010)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG" Reply with quote

Will be a pleasure meet IFG in the sunday, we will be waiting, but this duel will happens in your server? We have a server too and i think is better on it. Here the ip (67.241.240.185:7778). If u like, u can enter anytime of the day and we will be online (i dont have absolute certainty). If u dont want we can meet in IFG server.
Well, for me the server doenst matter, since all the players appears to the duels (remember, are 5).
I really excitited with the duel Razz , we only have one with other clan, and they lost for good Okay
Anyway, just say what server and who your warriors to the duel and will be all fine Wink

(Vrag killing me all the time Laughing Laughing Laughing Hahaha, I have pictures that show the opposite Twisted Evil )
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:34 (2017)    Post subject: [IFG winners] Duel "LA versus IFG"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> Clan War -> Clans War / Guerre de Clans All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica