IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Inctivity on the server ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Everything
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Marlon

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 01:55 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Just wanted to tell you that I will be inactive on the server from one week to 6 months. The reason is : I told you guys that my dad was sick as a dog and he went to the hospital monday, and he has been opered yesterday (tuesday). So I think it's a good reason for being absent. By the way, I would like to thank Yarecon for trying to discover what my dad could have, it was wrong but very good idea so thanks. I would like to thank Titia for telling me what happen on the meeting yesterday and for telling me good luck for my dad. If me and my mom didn't motivated him to go to hospital, he'll be probably dead today, what is happenin to him is very very important ! He could die of this, he is only 50.

Cya all, i'll stay active on the forum or on MSN and maybe on Skype for those who are on it.
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 01:55 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 06:20 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

ok Sad
Wish ya, your mom, your dog and your dad the best 

[IFG]CrIsIs
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 07:53 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

Good luck for your dad.....
But come back soon we will be waiting for you... Confused Confused

Yahoo Messenger MSN
[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 10:41 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

hope your dad be good Very Happy
u can come to server as soon as possible
but there most important to look after your dad Cool

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 11:11 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

Thank you all Smile
[IFG]Alin1997
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 11:23 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

Well .... i dont really know what to say !!

Good luck with ure dad i hope hel be ok !! Sad

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 12:08 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

oh shit...good luck for your dad....i hope that everything will be fine...cya bro... Sad

Visit poster’s website MSN
[IFG]Ado
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 13:42 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

really sad news..  Sad I hope that everything will be ok  Okay

..from my heart I wish you all the best!!!

see you soon Wink

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
>>Erica Jong<<
Visit poster’s website MSN
Marlon

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jul - 17:47 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

Thank you all, I just came back from the hospital and I got good news, he can start to eat in 5 days and if everythin is okay, he'll be out of the hospital in 10 days ! I didn't say that his health will be okay in 10 days but he will be out of this hell ! I don't really know when i'll be back on the server but I don't care at all. Thanks again for all your support because all my family (only 4 person, WTF ?) really need that !

Have a nice day !
Nelson

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jul - 14:58 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

Good luck for your dad =/
Marlon

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jul - 17:53 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

Thanks, i'm going to see him in 1 hour.
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Thu 15 Jul - 08:44 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

The main important thing is to be with your dad and your mom !

This community supports you but we aren't at your sides . . . We all wish you da best and if you need to talk, you can allways count on me and Jojo !

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]Alin1997
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 15 Jul - 18:43 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

I think titia said the right things

PostPosted: Fri 16 Jul - 11:42 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

Great news again : he is out on monday !
[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Fri 16 Jul - 12:38 (2010)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server Reply with quote

that great
hope u dad be fine Smile

PostPosted: Today at 08:34 (2017)    Post subject: Inctivity on the server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Everything All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica