IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index
IFG : Insane Family Gangsters
Server Team DeathMatch : 188.138.79.5:8500

IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Good bye [IFGt]cripller ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Everything
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Cripller

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 09:11 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

You all were wonderfull guys and girls and leaders also But its time to go bye xD and will be coming back soon but its time to go.......I will come back when All IFG members and others like THC members FARG members and all like me and I will be their when you al like me and when we will be having good relationship B\W me and you all......
[FRAG]Lil_Titia wrote:
Bad relationship in a clan is making trouble and after all what happened:::
that what is happening to me........And dont ever try to forget me I am there but not an IFG member but as a player on server and forums too.......and I will be always active on the forums and server too xDdddddd
Bye all 
Vrag
Darky[always supported me xD]
Lil_titia[Leader and always gave me a chance]
Ado[cool guy]
NEO[I didn't even played with him but its cool xd]
Nelson[Lol vvery good player with Deagle]xD
Zer0[the great scripter xD]
Nuc[Best frnd ever had in my life xD]
pere[cool and funny guy]
joekie[more better player then me xD]
Papyyyy[xD]
Marlon[good guy]
Yarecon[I want my signature now also but cripller only xD]
and all I forget some names plz dont be angry............xD
Bye all
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 09:11 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[THC]Rorchack
VIP
VIP

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 10:30 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

grr....
forgot mei....=D

lol im joking, see you =\
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 10:31 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

Are you sure ?

I don't want to see you crying on my skype in one week coz you did a mistake.

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 12:07 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

WTF???
why so serious,that case is not your fault
that bcuz they are relate to u
who is gona blame u
as Lily said u did a mistake
VIP
VIP

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 12:20 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

yeah i agree with Bat, You have to stay dude .... 

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 14:26 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

Hum. . . Why ??? >< you are a good player ! ! ! don't leave >< Still here ! ! ! ! Or I Whip you ! ! ! ><
[IFG]YaRecon
IFG Member
IFG Member

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 14:29 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

WTF Bloody?
Well you'll get just the IFG signa

Cripller

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 14:53 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

but vrag dont wan me in IFG he want that I should be demoted right now........I never lie even N3R0 and D@NT3 also dont talk to me coz of that all coz I supported IFG I given all Proofs that they are not loyal but now also vrag dont want me in IFG.....
[IFG]Joekey
IFG Member
IFG Member

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 15:10 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

than use your action to proof that to Vrag Cool
evading is not decide problem

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 17:27 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

this is not abusing commands bloody_hornet ask marlon to set my health 0 and he did tell me its not abusing commands.........
Marlon

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jun - 17:55 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

You left the server just after insulting bloody for absolutely no reason, and bloody saw you cheat I think...
[IFG]Darky
Modérator
Modérator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jun - 12:48 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

It's sad to learn that, I was busy this week, And when I'm back I see that.. I think you're still welcome here, And When you want, I will play with you, to have fun and others, It's better that you're just a player on our server, But Crippler you're a good guy, I like you Dude ! Smile

Take Care ! 

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jun - 07:07 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

thanx darky but not all of you want to say that thats why I am leaving when my relation's will be good with all IFG members then i gonna try to join again xD hope yopu will not reject me xDDDDDDDDD
[IFG]Lil_Titia
Leader
Leader

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jun - 08:28 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

You can't do two applications. I will explain something to you when I will catch you !

You lied, you said that D@NT3 raped your mom and knight_rider's sister -.- Don't say to me it was real coz it's a lie and don't say to me, that was just a joke, coz there is nothing funny !

Vrag doesn't want you in the clan, me too ! You should take some extra maturity !

Lil_Titia

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Cripller

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jun - 09:35 (2010)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller Reply with quote

Lol titia I didn't said that he raped or something shit I said he abused in hindi kknight and my mom lolx in india there are shits like bhen chod dunga and all so he is abusing our sister lolx..........I didn't lie to anyone in this family.......
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:38 (2017)    Post subject: Good bye [IFGt]cripller

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    IFG : Insane Family Gangsters Forum Index -> IFG : English Part -> Everything All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica